Today was damn sian, was supposed to go simei to study but raining very heavy so i study at home. But very hot and very hard to study. Middle of the day luckily luna call me to watch movie. Normally wun one cause so close to exams but today really very cannot make it liao.
Went to watch 17 again. Wa Zac Efron is really good looking, and can dress up very well. Don't worry im not gay, never was and never will be. I am anti this kind of things one. LOL. *Thumbs up* for the movie.
The movie quite nice quite touching. Also just nice earlier in the day I dunno why but I just thought of the love generation song and went to watch a few clips of it. Best show of all time. For those of u who can't remember what show it was its the drama and got the glass apple one. Maybe that help u remember lol. Anyway, I always wonder, if such a fairytale relationship can come true or not lol... Pls hor, why only girls look forward to fairytale relationship. I think guys do too! HAHA
(0) So Waddaya Think!
9:34:00 AM